We were determined to have a bigger vision in the end as opposed to the motto we had in the beginning. Everybody was involved as we started working on the platform. Researchers, think tanks and web developers came into action thus developing one of the largest wellness platform in Northeast Africa region.
The group came up with the features below:
- Tag searching feature, for searching any type of content.
- A feature for rating articles.
- A feature for article/content commenting.
- An app for bookmarking, saving, printing and sharing content through email.
- A quick auto search for related content or articles on similar topics.
- Pages for our wellness publishers, bloggers and influencers.
- A feature to assess recipes preparation and cooking time, nutrient levels/percentages and how to serve.
- A monthly newsletter feature.
- E-commerce coordination feature.
- A feature displaying Nestle products content and product description/relevant information.
We have adopted a 360º digital strategy that involves publishers and bloggers to create the wellness hub we are planning to build.
Our team is still working hand-in-hand with the Nestlé team for developing 2018 website content and improving the users experience every step of the way.